Click the link below and enter your login you received from MicroTechniX. In case you don’t have a login yet contact Microtechnix for more information.
For each client we set up a secured CUSTOMER PORTAL. This individual platform creates a direct link to the MicroTechniX support team. On the Customer Portal you can follow up on your project.
All services are described to your requirements in a Service Agreement.
Projects are managed in terms of budget and timelines via internal software, to:
- Manage relations
- Manage opportunities
- Manage projects & internal capacity
- Manage order process
- Manage accountancy/process/system connected with Ernst & young
The software is linked to the client’s on-line logbook, which allows us to track and plan your project.
Interventions on-line or on site are offered.
- Overview of your system (including location overview of your different systems) + all related documentation (validation docs, user guides, reports of technical intervention on site, ...)
- User manuals
- improvement/wish list
- Posting of service requests (new requests will be addressed within 24h)
- Allows to manage technical history per instrument
- TechSupport database
Tracking of Key Performance Indicators such as:
- mean time between failure
- days between repairs/ maintenance
- estimated time until actual repair
Life cycle management
The life cycle management on the licensed system includes the following steps:
- Minor changes of the licensed system.
- Management of inventory and lifecycle tracking of the managed workstation.
- Perform updates of the installed operating system.
- Decommissioned systems during the contract period will be taken out of the contract.
- Maintenance contract periods are for an average instrument life cycle of 6 years:
- The first period = 3 years
- Second period = 2 years
- All next periods = 1 year and yearly renewable.
- This service will be yearly invoiced and every started year is paid and non-refundable.