Every action in your lab should lead to efficiency and quality. That means automating processes as much as possible. To determine what steps can be repeated we break down how essays work. Based on those elements we design specific software and hardware. That way we know everything is aligned.
17 April 2019
Sorry, too late, this position is taken.
Sorry, too late, you missed your chance to apply for this position. MicroTechniX welcomes our Business Developer.
As Business Developer, you will be taking on a dynamic role that will require relationship building, responsibility and drive.
The Business Developer:
- Identifies sales opportunities for the Thermo Fisher Automation platform,
- Develops a sales plan for this new business for MicroTechniX,
- Coordinates the activities to expand our range of products and explore new opportunities.
Because our products are used by customers doing different kinds of scientific activities, you will need to start with knowing a thing or two about the industry we live and breathe in. Our Business Developer should feel comfortable using the language of science and technology to get our message across.
- Responsible for the direct sales and market development of Lab Automation products within a defined geographic sales area
- Define a guideline to manufacturing strategies
- Developing territory plans with opportunity maps and target accounts
- Maintaining a list of target accounts and prospects within a centralized system
- Providing guidance to manufacturing strategies, tactics and resource requirements
- Coordinating and follow up of target accounts
- Providing regular and realistic sales forecasts and maintaining opportunity statuses and developments in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Executing our Sales Plan for the Thermo Fisher Automation platform
- The development of the Sales Process for the Thermo Fisher Automation platform
- Actively identifying new opportunities, prospects etc.
- Managing the growth in business of MicroTechniX in existing accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Immunology or Molecular Biology or equivalent (preferred) - advanced degree desired but not required
- Several relevant years in Sales and Account Management to the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of sales achievement within or related to Laboratory Automation, large capital equipment or related products; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be a key lead in negotiating and implementing long-term sales agreements that generate growth, maintain maximum profit margins and provide forecasting and predictability in manufacturing and delivery
- Working and communicating as part of a cross functional team which includes R&D, marketing, manufacturing, quality, legal and technical applications
- Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills in English (required), French (preferred)
- Establish a positive reputation within our customer base and delivering new opportunities
- A valid Driver's License and passport without restrictions
- 50% - 75% travel requirement
- A permanent contract within an organization in expansion
- A solid young team
- A function with great responsibility
- A nice salary package expanded with hospitalization and group insurance
- The opportunity to grow in the company
- The opportunity to learn through education and coaching
We are looking forward to your application on email@example.com. Please include your motivation letter, your cv, your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation.
Does this job meet your requirements? APPLY TODAY!
Find out how MicroTechniX can meet your requirements.